- Ready to get on board of Belgium’s largest hotel centrally located in the heart of Europe?
- Did you know that our super dynamic team consists out of 22 nationalities and that we are learning from each other on a daily basis ?
- Yes working hard is in our DNA as well as partying hard and celebrating success and quality score incentives!
- On top of your salary we are offering meal checks, eco-checks, local and international trainings and seen our big structure constant opportunities to grow and to develop your career!
- Want to exercise your French language skills, or Dutch skills or even your Germans skills ? It’s all possible as Belgium is one of the countries with 3 official spoken languages !
- Here you can find out more about the workplace
Area Technical Manager (m/f/d)
Motel One Brussels • nationwide call
Your benefits at Motel One Brussels. This is what our team says:
Rue Royale 120, 1000 Bruxelles
As Area Technical Manager you play a decisive role in ensuring the technical quality and safety of our hotels. You're the contact person for all Technicians in the region (Belgium, the Netherlands and France) and take over the organisational and technical management of the technicians as well as the Expert Technicians (painters, electricians). In addition, you'll take care of the following tasks:
- Technical supervision of the hotel assigned to you incl. small repairs
- Induction and training of new Technicians in the region as well as continuous professional development of existing Technicians
- Reviewing and monitoring quality standards in the region and contributing to the further development of our technical standards
- Coordination and organisation of the 24/7 on-call service and the technical meetings in the region
- Coordination and cooperation with the Asset Manager in the head office
- Maintenance of the regional subcontractor network
- Support with data maintenance in the in-house CAFM system
- Support with creating and following maintenance budgets
- Support with smaller and larger (construction) projects
- Obtaining and reviewing external offers
If you have a passion for building services and already have experience in building services management, you are the right person for us. Alternatively, you may be convinced that you are ready to take the next step into a management position. Regardless of your starting point, we look forward to receiving your application. Skills you bring along:
- Technical expertise (e.g. in the field of electrics) or relevant experience in building maintenance or interest in a lateral entry
- Logical thinking and a quick grasp of concepts
- Open, communicative appearance and a commitment
- Flexibility and creativity as well as high quality awareness
- Willingness to travel: the position involves regular travel activity
- English in writing and spoken is a requirement for this position (French, Dutch and/or German would be advantageous)
Attractive benefits await you at Motel One
Guest satisfaction pays off! All Motel One employees can improve their salaries through our bonus program. The better the guests rate their stay, the higher the bonus!
Develop personally and professionally
We prepare you for your tasks at Motel One with an extensive induction. Through additional annual training at our One University and coaching sessions, you will develop personally and professionally.
Whether it’s a summer party, Christmas party or our annual international football tournament – we celebrate successes together with our team.
Benefit from attractive staff rates in all of our hotels as well as from exclusive partner discounts (e.g. corporate benefits).
Make a career internationally
Discover a variety of career opportunities in our hotels nationally and internationally, or join one of our numerous new openings. Shape your career path with us!
Cost of living relief bonus
Prices are continuously rising due to inflation. Therefore, Motel One has decided to pay the entire team a bonus of 3000€ (gross) on top of their salary this year. New employees receive the bonus proportionally.
Working at Motel One is like coming home to friends, where you can be your true self and where appreciation and support matter. We meet on an equal footing and see ourselves as one team: from our management to our trainees.
We create a home away from home for our guests with our shared passion for modern design and high-quality service. Our more than 80 hotels in 12 countries impress with exclusive design, high service standards and first-class inner-city locations at an attractive price.
As the founder and pioneer of the budget design concept, we are successfully expanding in the metropolises of Europe and beyond. Become part of our team and develop Motel One with us.
Message from the team
„Team Brussels thinks, acts, delivers and achieves as ONE!“