- The hotel is only a 6 minute metro ride away from the city center.
- Mix and match your uniform with our unique Motel One Fashion collection.
- Motel One provides laundry service for your uniform, which means you don’t have to do this at home!
- Book your next city trip in one of the other Motel Ones for an attractive staff rate.
- Motel One Amsterdam takes your development serious and provides many trainings.
- A Summer and a Winter party: 2 days a year where the whole team can be together outside of the job.
- Here you can find out more about the workplace
Front Office Agent
Motel One Amsterdam • Amsterdam
Benefits at Motel One Amsterdam. This is what our team say:
Europaboulevard 23, 1079 RM Amsterdam
The focus of this role is on the professional care of our hotel guests – from a warm welcome at check-in to saying a genuine farewell on departure. Your duties will also include the following:
- Looking after our guests, including check-in and check-out
- Reviewing and processing bookings, overbookings and options
- Invoicing, including managing payments, as well as cash transactions and cashing up
- Organisational and administrative tasks in both our front and back office (e.g. managing no-shows, answering emails)
- Gaining interdepartmental insights into new areas of activity by working in our multicultural teams
Whether you are a hotel professional or changing careers – you will fit in here! Because personality and hosting skills are our priority. You will also:
- Have completed an apprenticeship in the hotel trade and/or have professional experience in the hotel/catering industry or be looking for a change of career
- Have an excellent sense of quality and service, as well as hosting skills along with a passion for the hotel industry
- Be open and communicative and have a solid command of English
- Be a team player and willing to provide assistance across departments – we achieve our results together
Attractive benefits await you at Motel One
Earn up to 25% more
Guest satisfaction pays off! The entire Motel One team benefits from earning up to 25% of their gross salary through our bonus programme. The bonus will be paid out 4 times a year.
Develop personally and professionally
We prepare you for your tasks at Motel One with an extensive induction. Through additional annual training at our One University and coaching sessions, you will develop personally and professionally.
Whether it’s a summer party, Christmas party or our annual international football tournament – we celebrate successes together with our team.
Benefit from attractive staff rates in all of our hotels as well as from exclusive partner discounts (e.g. corporate benefits).
Make a career internationally
Discover a variety of career opportunities in our hotels nationally and internationally, or join one of our numerous new openings. Shape your career path with us!
Working at Motel One is like coming home to friends, where you can be your true self and where appreciation and support matter. We meet on an equal footing and see ourselves as one team: from our management to our trainees.
We create a home away from home for our guests with our shared passion for modern design and high-quality service. Our more than 80 hotels in 12 countries impress with exclusive design, high service standards and first-class inner-city locations at an attractive price.
As the founder and pioneer of the budget design concept, we are successfully expanding in the metropolises of Europe and beyond. Become part of our team and develop Motel One with us.
Message from the team
„Our Team is a melting pot of different cultures. Every single day we help each other. We are beyond excited to learn from YOU!“