- Motel One St. Peter’s Square recently opened its doors on Feb 11th 2022.
- 328 bedrooms over 8 floors.
- Situated in the heart of the city centre a stones throw away from the Manchester central library and Manchester art gallery.
- The St. Peter’s Square tram stop is right outside the hotel and links all of the Manchester area including the Airport, and Manchester United and Manchester City stadiums.
- Third Motel One in Manchester following Manchester Piccadilly in 2015 and Manchester Royal Exchange 2017.
- Here you can find out more about the workplace
Night Audit (m/f)
Motel One Manchester-St. Peter‘s Square • Manchester
Your benefits at Motel One Manchester-St. Peter's Square. This is what our team says:
Dickinson Street 1, Manchester
• Conduct check-ins and look after guests as they arrive and depart
• Look after guests at the bar
• Responsability during the night shifts
• Conduct day-end closings and deposit daily takings
• Prepare breakfast
• Gain insights into new tasks by working together with other departments
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We would also expect you to enjoy working in multicultural teams and be prepared to work across different departments, so that our guests can have a pleasant stay.
Furthermore, you are open, you have good communication skills, a neat outer appearance, positive charisma and good manners. Your positive qualities also include a high level of quality awareness and service focus, and it’s your aim to keep developing.
Attractive benefits await you at Motel One
Earn up to 25% more
Guest satisfaction pays off! The entire Motel One team benefits from earning up to 25% of their gross salary through our bonus programme. The bonus will be paid out 4 times a year.
Whether it’s a summer party, Christmas party or our annual international football tournament – we celebrate successes together with our team.
Holiday for less
Benefit from attractive employee rates in all our hotels across UK, Europe and beyond.
Develop personally and professionally
We prepare you for your tasks at Motel One with an extensive induction. Through additional annual training at our One University and coaching sessions, you will develop personally and professionally.
Save for your future
Workplace pension scheme with employer contributions – helping you prepare for your future.
Make a career with us (rechts unten)
Discover a variety of career opportunities in our hotels nationally and internationally, or join one of our numerous new openings. Shape your career path with us!
Working at Motel One is like coming home to friends, where you can be your true self and where appreciation and support matter. We meet on an equal footing and see ourselves as one team: from our management to our trainees.
We create a home away from home for our guests with our shared passion for modern design and high-quality service. Our more than 80 hotels in 12 countries impress with exclusive design, high service standards and first-class inner-city locations at an attractive price.
As the founder and pioneer of the budget design concept, we are successfully expanding in the metropolises of Europe and beyond. Become part of our team and develop Motel One with us.
Message from the team
„Our success to date and our fantastic reputation has been underpinned over the years by the teams we have built. I feel character, desire and passion are critical components and we are always looking to enhance our core values by welcoming new team members from all backgrounds and experience to our ‘one family.“