- Motel One St. Peter’s Square recently opened its doors on Feb 11th 2022.
- 328 bedrooms over 8 floors.
- Situated in the heart of the city centre a stones throw away from the Manchester central library and Manchester art gallery.
- The St. Peter’s Square tram stop is right outside the hotel and links all of the Manchester area including the Airport, and Manchester United and Manchester City stadiums.
- Third Motel One in Manchester following Manchester Piccadilly in 2015 and Manchester Royal Exchange 2017.
- Here you can find out more about the workplace
Motel One Manchester-St. Peter‘s Square • Manchester
Your benefits at Motel One Manchester-St. Peter's Square. This is what our team says:
Dickinson Street 1, Manchester
Looking after our guests in a professional manner at Reception is extremely important at all times – from a warm welcome at check-in to a genuine farewell on departure, your job will be to assist our early risers and night owls. Your duties will also include:
- Preparing daily closing balances
- Cash transactions and cashing up
- Processing booking requests
- Preparing for breakfast
Whether you are a hotel professional or changing careers – you will fit in here! Because personality and hosting skills are our priority. You will also:
- Have completed an apprenticeship in the hotel trade and/or have professional experience in the hotel/catering industry or be looking for a change of career
- Have hosting skills and a passion for the hotel industry, as well as an excellent sense of quality and service
- Be open, communicative and confident and have a solid command of English
- Be a team player and willing to provide assistance across departments – we achieve our results together
Attractive benefits await you at Motel One
Earn up to 25% more
Guest satisfaction pays off! The entire Motel One team benefits from earning up to 25% of their gross salary through our bonus programme. The bonus will be paid out 4 times a year.
Develop personally and professionally
We prepare you for your tasks at Motel One with an extensive induction. Through additional annual training at our One University and coaching sessions, you will develop personally and professionally.
Holiday for less
Benefit from attractive employee rates in all our hotels across UK, Europe and beyond.
Save for your future
Workplace pension scheme with employer contributions – helping you prepare for your future.
Whether it’s a summer party, Christmas party or our annual international football tournament – we celebrate successes together with our team.
Make a career internationally
Discover a variety of career opportunities in our hotels nationally and internationally, or join one of our numerous new openings. Shape your career path with us!
Working at Motel One is like coming home to friends, where you can be your true self and where appreciation and support matter. We meet on an equal footing and see ourselves as one team: from our management to our trainees.
We create a home away from home for our guests with our shared passion for modern design and high-quality service. Our more than 80 hotels in 12 countries impress with exclusive design, high service standards and first-class inner-city locations at an attractive price.
As the founder and pioneer of the budget design concept, we are successfully expanding in the metropolises of Europe and beyond. Become part of our team and develop Motel One with us.
Message from the team
„Our success to date and our fantastic reputation has been underpinned over the years by the teams we have built. I feel character, desire and passion are critical components and we are always looking to enhance our core values by welcoming new team members from all backgrounds and experience to our ‘one family.“