- Ready to get on board of Belgium’s largest hotel centrally located in the heart of Europe?
- Did you know that our super dynamic team consists out of 22 nationalities and that we are learning from each other on a daily basis ?
- Yes working hard is in our DNA as well as partying hard and celebrating success and quality score incentives!
- On top of your salary we are offering meal checks, eco-checks, local and international trainings and seen our big structure constant opportunities to grow and to develop your career!
- Want to exercise your French language skills, or Dutch skills or even your Germans skills ? It’s all possible as Belgium is one of the countries with 3 official spoken languages !
- Here you can find out more about the workplace
Work & Study Program: Hospitality Management Degree
Motel One Brussels • nationwide call
Your benefits at Motel One Brussels. This is what our team says:
Rue Royale 120, 1000 Bruxelles
An international bachelor's degree in hospitality management? A versatile job that gives you insights into every aspect of a successful hotel concept? At Motel One, one of Europe's leading Budget Design hotel chain with over 80 hotels in 11 countries, we offer both!
In cooperation with the International University of Applied Sciences IU, we offer a unique combination of learning and working as part of our One Family. The IU is not only the largest university in Germany but also one of the most modern learning institutions in all of Europe. All students have access to a wealth of digital learning tools and modern digital media for the optimal acquisition of content and knowledge.
- Internationally renowned and state-recognized Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management (6 semesters)
- Exclusive Motel One cohort with approx. 20 students
- MyStudium concept with virtual live lectures by IU professors 2-3 days a week
- In-person events at the Motel One Campus or the IU campus for personal exchange
- Encouraging learning atmosphere and intensive support
- Opportunity to learn German through Babbel for Business and LinguaTV
- The unique advantage: Motel One covers the entire tuition
- Part-time position (approx. 20-25h/week) with appropriate compensation at a Motel One hotel in selected European cities (individual agreement with each student)
- Rotation through all departments of the hotel: Service, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Sales, Reservations, and Administration
- After extensive training in each area, responsibility for own tasks and projects
- High degree of flexibility, ability to work in a team, and resilience
- Positive demeanour, commitment, and pleasure in contact with guests
- General higher education entrance qualification (A-level) or a technical college entrance qualification (Technical Diploma), alternatively at least two years of vocational training and at least three years of relevant professional experience
- Strong English proficiency
- Initial experience in the hotel industry or willingness to do a pre-study internship at Motel One
After the successful completion of the degree, Motel One offers a variety of exciting career opportunities throughout Europe and in our main market Germany.
Attractive benefits await you at Motel One
Guest satisfaction pays off! All Motel One employees can improve their salaries through our bonus program. The better the guests rate their stay, the higher the bonus!
Develop personally and professionally
We prepare you for your tasks at Motel One with an extensive induction. Through additional annual training at our One University and coaching sessions, you will develop personally and professionally.
Whether it’s a summer party, Christmas party or our annual international football tournament – we celebrate successes together with our team.
Benefit from attractive staff rates in all of our hotels as well as from exclusive partner discounts (e.g. corporate benefits).
Make a career internationally
Discover a variety of career opportunities in our hotels nationally and internationally, or join one of our numerous new openings. Shape your career path with us!
Cost of living relief bonus
Prices are continuously rising due to inflation. Therefore, Motel One has decided to pay the entire team a bonus of 3000€ (gross) on top of their salary this year. New employees receive the bonus proportionally.
Working at Motel One is like coming home to friends, where you can be your true self and where appreciation and support matter. We meet on an equal footing and see ourselves as one team: from our management to our trainees.
We create a home away from home for our guests with our shared passion for modern design and high-quality service. Our more than 80 hotels in 12 countries impress with exclusive design, high service standards and first-class inner-city locations at an attractive price.
As the founder and pioneer of the budget design concept, we are successfully expanding in the metropolises of Europe and beyond. Become part of our team and develop Motel One with us.
Message from the team
„Team Brussels thinks, acts, delivers and achieves as ONE!“